Sunday, June 6, 2010

Recollections of the party of a century



I've not had an ounce of sleep and I'm struggling to put this post together but it was all worth it for the Love Boat party was truly magnificent. Attended by 60 guests, we were greated by 




Captain Stubing and the Doctor with Man Overboard cocktails and maritime 80's music. 

The host had put so much effort into the night from the cabaret singer



 to the dolphin ice sculpture



A fabulous night was had by all which ran into the very late hours of the morning. My dancing feet have suffered and I am very weary but I am delighted I had the chance to sail the Love Boat on its final voyage.

5 comments:

mel @ loved handmade said...

Gorgeous! What a night, looking forward to the details...

Justine de Jonge said...

wow! looks like you had an absolute ball on the high seas!

Cat said...

Looks like you had a blast. I loved watching the Love Boat as I type I can hear the song playing in my head.(lol) I hope you get some rest tonight.:)

Sarah B said...

What fun. Definitely worth a pair of sore feet :)

bee said...

Looks like a total blast! Nothing better than a dress-up party when everyone puts in a good effort :)