Sunday, June 20, 2010

Flea Market Finds



I thought I'd share with you the second installment of my mum's garage sale haul. A few weeks back my mum found herself wondering into a garage sale of a shabby chic home where everything was on sale for less than $30. After a frantic call to me where I gave her the thumbs up to go forth and go crazy, she bought as much as she could cram in her car.



The yellow doily is from a recent Op shop find and the french provincial style flowers were for my birthday.

Oh, and I have a little announcement - I've just launched a new meme called Handmade Christmas Challenge. Hope you'll join me in sharing your creative handmade Christmas gift ideas.

For more Flea Market finds, visit Sophie at Her Library Adventures.

13 comments:

Seaside Siblings said...

What a lovely set of tables, lucky you!

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

How lucky to score that & so well adorned now it's at your place too. Love Posie

sharingjam said...

oooh that is so pretty!! I love them sooo much!!

Nick said...

Your tables are lovely. I think they are supposed to be wombats on my tablecloth. Your chrissie meme sounds great. Count me in!

Anonymous said...

Your nest of tables looks lovely all dressed up - yay for mums!

BOB & MABEL said...

I'm loving the tables, they look gorgeous!

Christina Lowry said...

Go Mum! You must have been so excited by that call! Great finds there too. :)

moose and bird said...

Mums are the best! Always on the look out for a treasure! xo

Beck said...

I love your tables, and your mum! She is a woman after my own heart. What a treasure you have in her! xo

Cherie said...

Love them, gorgeous tables! My finds are still where I dropped them yesterday as I ponder what to do! Thanks for asking ;) Have a wonderful week ;)

Jacqueline @ HOME said...

Your mum certainly had a good find. They are great.
I had to come over to thank you soooo much for your lovely comment on my giveaway post and for putting it on your sidebar. You are very kind to do that. Thank you so much.
I wish you a lovely new week. XXXX

Snooze said...

i loved your post from last week and this one is equally gorgeous. and i remember you're from my local area ... i must keep a better eye on the two of you and see if i can stalk (sorry) follow in your footsteps! LOL you obviously know the best places locally to get to.
My Flea Market Find

Cathie said...

i love that your mum bought as much as she could cram in her car! way to go mum!