Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I need a holiday



You know you need a holiday when...

1. Even with your glasses on, everyone looks fuzzy and grey
2. You just don't find office jokes amusing anymore
3. Your greatest thrill is the 3pm dash to the chocolate fundraising box
4. You spend your whole morning willing, negotiating and yanking your kids out of bed
5. Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, around you is going on a European vacation!

I don't think I can hold out much longer...

Whilst I contemplate life away from work, these inspirational images should help me get fired up!



{images via Bright, Bold and Beautiful and My Home Ideas}

1 comment:

mel @ loved handmade said...

Are you kidding, they are not helpful at all!! They are all so beautiful and dreamy, you can't go torturing yourself like that!