Wednesday, June 16, 2010

:: The Envelope Project

The Envelope Project is catching...last I visited Pip had 122 eager bloggers pledging their creativity towards this fun project. I'm number 102 and its my first ever join in thingy. I'm not yet talented enough to join the ranks of an apron swap, pin cushion swap or even cut vintage material squares and put them in the post. BUT, I can do envelopes! So, I'm giving it a crack and hope to come up with some wonderful little things to add to my envelope. If you'd like to join, head over to Meet Me At Mike's!

5 comments:

nerines said...

That's really cool. Sounds like a lot of fun!! Have you sent yours already?:-)

nerines said...

Ooooh, still deciding :-) I wanted too as well but haven't been able to think of anything to send??

Kristin said...

hello dear sweet girl!
*thanks* so much for visiting me on the prairie...you comment cracked me up!! hi.lar.ious!! i have to tell you it has happened more often than not since the cattle corral is right outside my door! i've even had a couple baby calves spend the night inside my house next to my heater...sigh...farm life!
your blog is absolutely wonderful...looking forward to getting to know you!

prairie hugs,
kristin

Cathie said...

me too, still deciding, looks like fun though.
can you imagine all the little bits & pieces people will send in.
have fun

Kathryn Mitchell said...

Ooo yes I'm excited to send Pip an envelope too! I'm hoping I'll have enough time to get something small and ceramic-y fired. Thanks so much for the comment on my baby feather decals, I'm so pleased I'm making progress with them. Now I know its possible I will be doing more, but I expect it won't be til the end of July/beginning of August, as I need to collect enough to warrant a kiln firing. I will post about them as soon as they're available!