Saturday, July 3, 2010

Handmade Christmas Challenge

I'm dreaming of a handmade Christmas
Just like the ones I used to know
Where bloggers make them
and Etsy & Madeit sell them
To eliminate my shopping woes

OK...that's downright woeful...but you get my point


So it may not be Christmas yet, but its bloody cold enough to be snowing. Cold weather = loads of blogging!  Oh, and how I love blogging particularly when its for a good cause. I've managed to find lots of wonderful creations perfect for Christmas giving.

This week I'd like to profile:

Exhibit B - The Cousin

My cousin is married with a 6 year old daughter and 2 year old son. We usually buy a personal gift for each family member which tends to be an expensive exercise. But this year, I've found a gift that is perfect for the whole family and one that just keeps on giving. Enter anroldesigns who have a number of wonderful prints on Madeit that are perfect for the family and for a great price of $24.95.

I've bought this one:


What wonderful creations are you making for Christmas? Have you spied someone elses creation that would be just perfect for a loved one? Perhaps you need some help with a few ideas?

To play along, just enter your link below.

4 comments:

Kellie Collis said...

stunning wall art! Have a gorgeous weekend xx

BOB & MABEL said...

I love that and a really nice gift for the whole family.

Cherie said...

Ooooo lovely gifts but way too soon for me to be thinking about Christmas. Your enthusiasm is fabulous ;-)

My Handmadehappiness said...

hey Tracy i have put up my creative space this week the quilt is for me i will be wrapping it for me for Xmas!! the trousers well I'm making another green pair for Xmas and the blanket is for my eldest and i shall be making another for my youngest for Xmas loving that someone else is preparing early to try beat the mania of December shopping, by making there own!!!! :)