Saturday, September 18, 2010

Handmade Christmas Challenge

We have clicked over to less than 100 days till Christmas. 100 days still sounds like a lot to me but when Myer have already started displaying their Christmas decorations, you've got to worry! Or worry not. I have officially finished my handmade Christmas (shhh, Santa) shopping for the kids. Very happy indeed. There will be no impulse buying this year. 

With the majority of my Christmas gifts out of the way, I've turned my attention to Christmas decorations. There are so many gorgeous handmade creations to consider, such as...


Mel from Little Ted Canvas Christmas bunting project

Candy striped decorations spied by Romantiska Hem

Gorgeous clay tags from Marley and Lockyer


What wonderful creations are you making for Christmas? Have you spied someone else's creation that would be perfect for a loved one? Perhaps you need some help with a few ideas.To join in, just leave a comment and simply add your link below.You can join in anytime during the week. If you are new to this meme, click here for all the details on how to join in on this Handmade Christmas Challenge and feel free to grab my button.






5 comments:

moose and bird said...

I can't believe you have finished all of your Christmas 'making' already....what a superstar. I haven't even started.....is there hope for me? x

Cat from Raspberry Rainbow said...

Yay that Santa shopping is done, very impressive!
I love the Little Ted bunting too, it is gorgeous.

littlewoollie said...

You're very organised! I'm jealous! I have some hand made chrissy decorations that I must remember to show next week.
Have a good week!

mel @ loved handmade said...

Ooh wow thanks popping my garland up there! I've come to a Christmas stand still, I'm sure I'm almost done, but I've been doing it so gradually I can't remember what I'm up to! Time to re-focus & finish it up...

Ness Lockyer said...

Thanks for showing my star clay tag and for the link. I love the images you have chosen. I too have done our Christmas shopping for this year. Now I can decorate in calm =0)
Ness xx