Saturday, September 4, 2010

Handmade Christmas Challenge


Anyone else noticed that Christmas cards have made their way into Aussie Post? No point denying it anymore...we are now officially on the ramp up to Christmas.

During the week Toni from Make it Perfect, posted about her friend Leanne who recently produced a number of prints and decided to make them free for all to enjoy. They are gorgeous prints and absolutely perfect for a Christmas gift. You can download the prints here.



Toni is also, in her own right, a great jewellery maker - I should know, I purchased some of her earrings recently for some Christmas presents. Unfortunately they didn't last long in their beautiful packaging - the temptation was too strong and I ended up keeping them for myself. Toni's gorgeous creations can be found here..


What wonderful creations are you making for Christmas? Have you spied someone else's creation that would be perfect for a loved one? Perhaps you need some help with a few ideas.To join in, just leave a comment and simply add your link below.You can join in anytime during the week. If you are new to this meme, click here for all the details on how to join in on this Handmade Christmas Challenge and feel free to grab my button.

9 comments:

CAM said...

Mine is a bit 'tough love' at the moment but next week I am going to try and get more excited as I'll be able to talk more about what we're going to make for our kids.

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Oh gosh, really, it's not even Spring (not counting the two half decent days yet) but i guess we're totally gearing up for Christmas at Shop Handmade (read: panic about how to package gifts quickly) & in the studio. Love Posie

Cathie said...

i still cannot get into the christmas excitement even though I am seeing this challenge everywhere.
looks like fun and very creative!
hope your family has a great day tomorrow Tracey ♥

My Handmadehappiness said...

hey tracey i have bag's bag's and more bag's this week if you have time check out my creative space... i finished my granny's trim for the scarf x

Baa-Me Kniits said...

Hi Tracey thanks for hosting, I even managed to post a link this week :-) I got a good score this week at Spotlight as they were clearing the wool to make way for the christmas stock....the only time i've been glad that the christmas roller coaster has started so early!!

Between Me and You said...

Thank you for the hosting the challenge. I`m hoping the headstart will give me a bit of an advantage this year....however...!

mel @ loved handmade said...

I haven't done a thing about christmas of late...aren't those posters great!

ZippyZippy said...

I will be joining in this week - promise :)

Laser Pegs said...

Nice blog for handmade Christmas gift ideas.