Sunday, April 18, 2010

Shadow Shot Sunday

This is my first entry into Shadow Shot Sunday. I'm very much the novice photographer but I have grand plans that once I've learnt how to sew, entered pin cushion and apron swaps, set up a stall at Christmas to sell my own craft (that I'm yet to figure out), I will then start a photography course. Think it's safe to say I have more ambition than talent but hey, a girls got to start somewhere!



Caught this shot as my daughter was twirling around our living room.

For more shadow shots and a good squiz at those that know how to handle a camera, visit Hey Harriet.

10 comments:

Sylvia K said...

And a perfect shadow shot it is! I had two dancing daughters and it was always fun to watch them! Hope you're all having a great weekend!

Sylvia

Renee said...

Nice shot! Glad you are giving it a go. It is very addictive. I'm no photographer either and I have a crappy little digital camera but I love looking at the world a little differently now that I've started Shadow Shot Sunday. Sundays are my favourite day of the week in blogland. Have fun with your camera!

Jonny Hamachi said...

Niiiice!

Chasing Purple Dreams said...

Lovely shadow shot and great twirling space in your living area, I would have loved that as a girl!

Americana Lady said...

A joyful spirit, a perfect moment in time. She will be glad to have it when she gets older. Joan

Unknown said...

What a lovely shot, she certainly looks like she was having a great time. You have captured her spirit.
I am also a "newbie" to SSS, have a crappy little digital camera, but I am having so much fun doing this.

Hey Harriet said...

For a novice photographer that's a great shot! Very nice! Thanks a bunch for joining in Shadow Shot Sunday. it's great to have you play along :)

Linda said...

perfect action and shadow shot at the same time

Anonymous said...

What a lovely shot for your first one!

Kim, USA said...

Wow that is beautiful!!

Antzy