Saturday, January 29, 2011

I'm grateful for...

I'm grateful for so many things, some of which I take for granted.

I'm grateful for the paradise I live in.
I'm grateful for friendships and those that have recently encouraged me to find my mojo.
I'm grateful for Andrew, the best soy latte Barista in the Bellarine. Every morning he hands me a hot steaming cup of pure heaven and I worship him for that!

I'm grateful for new camera that takes the most wonderful shots of my children in action.

I'm grateful for my family and send my love to our courageous Jan who is fighting an almighty fight. I'm praying for you.

Life my friends is too short and there are plenty of things to be grateful for. For more warm hearted gratefulness, head over here.

8 comments:

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

Lovely grateful.
Thinking of Jan and will say a prayer for her tonight.
We never know who is fighting a battle so we must be kind to everyone.
I love your last line.

Toughie said...

Yay, you're back! I love that first picture. I may come visit. I'll bring a tent, you won't even know I'm there, swear. ;D
Trudy

Heidi said...

I'm so grateful for wonderful people like you who have heartwarming posts like this!!! and for couragious women like Jane!

mel @ loved handmade said...

YAY! Good to see you back here! A lovely list of gratefuls, I'd like to join you for one of those coffees this week, how 'bout it! XX

allison tait said...

That's a great looking coffee - and a great list of grateful.

Maxabella said...

Fantastic portrait of your daughter. It's a top, top photos.

And you really do live in paradise - that view and that coffee!!! x

BOB & MABEL said...

So good to see you back on board. Lets catch up for coffee soon, I'm also very partial to a soy latte!

Makeminemidcentury said...

Hello you!