Saturday, November 20, 2010

Handmade Christmas Challenge

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! Christmas decorations are everywhere but don't get suckered in to buying the 'made in China' kind, check out these fabulous DIY alternatives.


If you love these crochet baubles, wander over to Pip's  place. She will take you through a step by step tutorial on how to make these beauties.

Styrofoam, pins and felt is all it takes. Yet, another generous tutorial over here (what I now refer to as my crafty oracle) via here.


Beautiful snowflake curtain tutorial over at Bugs and Fishes.

What wonderful creations are you making for Christmas? Have you spied someone else's creation that would be perfect for a loved one? Perhaps you need some help with a few ideas.To join in, just leave a comment and simply add your link below.You can join in anytime during the week. If you are new to this meme, click here for all the details on how to join in on this Handmade Christmas Challenge and feel free to grab my button.

5 comments:

Christmas Craft Collective said...

Hi there! Really enjoying this blog, and all the great ideas! My 3 sisters and I are also crafting the countdown to Christmas!! - http://thechristmascraftcollective.blogspot.com/
Love and blessings!

A Treasured Past said...

Hi race, beautiful blog, I'm so happy I found you through another. I will add you to my blog list for others to find you too. P.s. I can't believe you found those mirrors in your opshop for $3!OMG! Tamara

Unknown said...

Love it, although I am slightly in awe of the paper snowflake making! ~Laura (Moags)

Heidi said...

I love the snow flakes that looks like something right out of an Anthropologie store!! I must try the trees, maybe pink!

Megan said...

me and my sister make snowflakes for the windows every year, but ours are nowhere near as fantastic as those ones!! i love the felt christmas tree as well, so pretty