Hello! I'm back from holidays feeling very well rested and ready and raring to get stuck into the Christmas challenge again. I'm loving that so many people are starting to get into the Christmas spirit and making the most amazing things. The past few weeks have been chock o' block with gorgeous handmade creations that quite frankly have me dazed and confused as to what I should buy/make first. I could list dozens of my favourites but I've settled on my top 5 Christmas inspirations with the promise I'll feature more next week.
In no priority order...
1. Ridiculously cute softie ornaments from the talented Brenda over here.
2. This gorgeous elf stamp is hand carved and one of a number of cheery Christmas must haves available at Chantal Vincent Art.
3. A barnyard Christmas Sale hosted by Martha at Vintage Trifles and Molly Mo's. Seriously, I'd kill to be at this. I've seen so many posts this year about these amazing vintage barn yard sales in the USA that I dribble on my keyboard every time! I'm so jealous.
4. I can't get enough of these bus rolls from the clever Melbourne based folks at Harper Grace. I bought their Family Rules Bus Roll for a family member for Christmas but I can't bare giving it up so I've decided to keep it for myself. Perhaps I'll have better luck handing one of these over!
5. Last, but never least is this little unassuming kids pencil holder. I love it for its simplicity and the fact that I've got some timber in the backyard just waiting to be turned into this. This may in fact feature in Thursday's creative space.
What wonderful creations are you making for Christmas? Have you spied someone else's creation that would be perfect for a loved one? Perhaps you need some help with a few ideas.To join in, just leave a comment and simply add your link below.You can join in anytime during the week. If you are new to this meme, click here for all the details on how to join in on this Handmade Christmas Challenge and feel free to grab my button.