Monday, April 4, 2011

Fabulous Friendship

My high school besties are together a force to be reckoned with. Whether it be graphic design, landscape architecture or crafting; each of these woman are extremely talented in their own right. These creative woman provide me with constant inspiration and I'm in such admiration of the amazing work they do.

{Reflections by Kristine Galea}

This week my girlfriend Kris won bronze at Melbourne's International Flower and Garden show. Two years ago she decided to follow her dream of landscape architecture and enrolled in TAFE. A full time mum, she studied at night and designed during the day, balancing this with running a household and working from home. She then won a place at the garden show for a design she entered through TAFE. It was a surreal moment to be standing at the official launch, champagne in hand, gazing at her beautiful garden 'reflections'. I am so incredibly proud of her achievements and her tenacity. We had a wonderful night and I felt so privileged to be able to stand by her side and support this amazing accomplishment. 

7 comments:

beachvintage.com said...

What an inspiration she is.

Lyndel said...

how lovely, well done to your friend.

Heidi said...

congrats to your friend she's lucky to have you to share it with!

KLG Landscape Consultants said...

Trace, you are so gorgeous! It was me who felt so privileged to have such great friends to share my triumphs and sorrows of life. I walked away that night not thinking about my success at the show, but thinking of my friends and what they mean to me. I consider you guys as my sisters in life.

mel @ loved handmade said...

A very special post, we are truly blessed. I am so proud of Kris' incredible achievement, what a super woman, in fact you don't do too badly yourself in the 'super woman' department & Rach too, amazing ladies..Here's "cheers" to wonderful friendships and following dreams...xxxxx

Kathryn Mitchell said...

What a beautiful garden! Thanks for popping over to leave a comment last week, its been nice to come over to your blog to see what you've been up to! :)

basket said...

Welcome to https://juulpods.org/,your number one electronic cigarette also known as e-cigarette among other names such as buy Juul Starter Kit, is a handheld battery-powered vaporizer that simulates smoking and provides some of the behavioral aspects of smoking, including the hand-to-mouth action of smoking, but without burning tobacco. buy juul pods online Store USA is stock with two of the most used e-cigars both national and international brands such as buy phix juul pods. Whether you are looking to buy juul online or buy PHIX online, or want to shop for cheap juul pods online, buy juul silicone case for sale, Juul Pods Online Store is here to provide you with just what you need. We strive to be the best online vape shop and offer only the best of the best.